Whats my 35th Worth?

"Fair" Blue book + a few extra for the wheels to the general public. A little more for an enthusiast. Don't be discouraged, keep it for what it's worth to you, not anyone else.

al35thsc said:
"Fair" Blue book + a few extra for the wheels to the general public. A little more for an enthusiast. Don't be discouraged, keep it for what it's worth to you, not anyone else.

Thanks al35thsc,

Anymore opinions?

Jeff

I'm paying just under $3000 US for a 35th that's needs some interior work but zero rust and the body is straight with similar miles. KBB is around $2300 for good condition.

With the 5 speed and everything else stock I'm thinking no more than $3200. If the clutch is new that helps the price, though how much depends.

Any other parts recently replaced will help lock in a price as that's something the new owner won't need to do. Any performance changes work the same way.

Selling it on the street it'll be tough, but if you have time to sell it to someone interested in the vehicle you'll have sucess.

Your best bet is to look at the for sale forum and look what 93+ 5 speeds are going for in similar shape. The 5 speed in an 35th anny car makes it a bit more unique thus of interest.

In the end it all depends on how fast you need to sell it and the buyers you can find.

Back