PDA

View Full Version : BHJ Harmonic Balancer FOR SALE

johnny o
11-30-2004, 08:30 PM
NEW 89-93 BHJ Harmonic Balancer $520 CDN OBO + shipping. Also includeds longer bolt from MN12 Perf. Part is located in Ontario already so no duty, no tax, no BS. :)

Mopaditis
12-01-2004, 11:45 AM
:D
NEW 89-93 BHJ Harmonic Balancer $520 CDN OBO + shipping. Also includeds longer bolt from MN12 Perf. Part is located in Ontario already so no duty, no tax, no BS. :)
520 that a little much thay go for 360 + shiping a super coupe performance :cool: how 300 + shiping :D :D :D :D :D

PurpleHaze
12-01-2004, 12:40 PM
:D
520 that a little much thay go for 360 + shiping a super coupe performance :cool: how 300 + shiping :D :D :D :D :D
He is talking Canadian $$ rate exchange needs to be figured into price if you want it

Mopaditis
12-01-2004, 05:41 PM
He is talking Canadian $$ rate exchange needs to be figured into price if you want it
that still 440 us

johnny o
12-01-2004, 06:22 PM
If you don't think $520 CDN is a fair price to pay go ahead and order one from the USA. Then you can come on here and post your total cost with shipping/brokerage/duty/exchange and I can laugh. Oh and don't forget to order the bolt that mine comes with from MN12 Performance too and do all that over again. :) My general rule of thumb when ordering parts from the USA is take the US price and double it and you have your CDN cost everything included. You'll have to excuse me being an *** here but I've gone through this many times when selling parts and people just don't realize the real cost. It also happens to be OBO.

Mopaditis
12-01-2004, 09:06 PM
If you don't think $520 CDN is a fair price to pay go ahead and order one from the USA. Then you can come on here and post your total cost with shipping/brokerage/duty/exchange and I can laugh. Oh and don't forget to order the bolt that mine comes with from MN12 Performance too and do all that over again. :) My general rule of thumb when ordering parts from the USA is take the US price and double it and you have your CDN cost everything included. You'll have to excuse me being an *** here but I've gone through this many times when selling parts and people just don't realize the real cost. It also happens to be OBO.
i can pick it up for 380 her in the us and get the bolt for free

johnny o
12-01-2004, 11:40 PM
Oh, yer a Yank on the Canadian forum. Uhm, this won't help you out in anyway that's for sure. :) Now I also understand why you don't know the hidden costs of getting things into Canada either ... :)

johnny o
12-14-2004, 05:28 PM
I'm now asking $480 cdn obo

Grims95SC
12-17-2004, 01:58 AM
http://p197.ezboard.com/bsupercoupeclubofwesterncanada
Try posting here. Nobody from the SCCoWC checks here. This is our main forum.

darriantbird
12-17-2004, 10:29 AM
I'm now asking $480 cdn obo

You are smoking something...can I have a toke!! That nowhere near a deal on a used BHJ...lets just say I,d buy new before paying that for a used one

Jeff
12-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Someone nees to go back to school :D NEW does not spell Used :p.

THanks,

Jeff

You are smoking something...can I have a toke!! That nowhere near a deal on a used BHJ...lets just say I,d buy new before paying that for a used one

justplainlow
12-30-2004, 04:07 PM
i will take the balancer if its not sold already. Can you please give me your phone number so i can contact you regarding payment and shipping.

trevorfergusson@hotmail.com