New t bird wondering what i should do to it

Darkbird

i just got a 92 t bird v6 3.8 litre all stock besides a new k&n intake.il be doing alot of work put into it now that i got money coming in.well what do you guys think i should do first apperance or performance. after you pick tell me what you think i should first get i got alot of things that i could get but i want to hear what you guys think so right back thank you.

Darkbird said:
i just got a 92 t bird v6 3.8 litre all stock besides a new k&n intake.il be doing alot of work put into it now that i got money coming in.well what do you guys think i should do first apperance or performance. after you pick tell me what you think i should first get i got alot of things that i could get but i want to hear what you guys think so right back thank you.

Is it an SC or a normally aspirated 3.8 ?

David

If you are stuck with thatcar,..Id say go for looks..It will never be that fast without a major amount of funds....And at that point you might have as well bought an SC or at least a 5.0 bird

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
If you are stuck with thatcar,..Id say go for looks..It will never be that fast without a major amount of funds....And at that point you might have as well bought an SC or at least a 5.0 bird

lol my friend has a 3.8 same year just diff bird same engine.... well i shouyldent say same engine alot of **** done to it but hey pretty much its a 3.8 pushing 656 nice huh yep... im just asking you all what i should do first to see what you guys come up with. but i own a sc too and it is pushing 589hp. i could make this bird into an eagle but i just want to see what you guys think i like hearing what other peoples opinions. thx again oh and it dosent cost much to make it fast...its already a quick car.oh and by the way the sc used to be auto but i converted it myself into stick shift alot of work but hey :D i eat vets vipers 11 second honda's but hey too many cars to name

Camaro SS 493hp
Bird SC 589hp
Impala SS 99 show car 24' Spinna's
and ofcourse my new project 3.8 litre v6 Bird

Last edited:
Back