Any guesses how fast 1/4 mile??

turboken

Can anyone guesstimate how fast my SC would go in the quarter mile, or compare my 1/8 times/60' times to their own quarter mile timeslips? The 'almighty' gtec says anything from 14.8 to 15.4.

60'---2.1090
330'--6.0699
1/8 ET-9.4042
1/8 MPH-73.72

thanks

With about the same 60' on that run(I'm assuming you ran w/ street tires) or a little better, you should probably run a 14.5-14.7 most likely at 92-93mph.

FWIW, here's the timeslip from the car/time in my sig since we have relatively close 1/8 mile ET's/mph....
http://home.alltel.net/mfewtrail/tgpslip.jpg

EDIT: I was car "45" on that run. The other car is decent comparison also since we ran close times(was a pretty good race, woulda been better if I hadn't slept at the light)

Last edited:
:p my guess is you miss 4th gear and run a 18.00 @ 79 mph :eek:
Naw j/k
Dave seems to know these cars and how they qaurter SO he is most likely in the ball park :D
Realize weather conditions shall effect ANY giving day, But all that is too deep for 2nd guessing Good Luck tripping the Lite Fantastic tho

:D I wish it was fast enough that my AOD would have the chance to miss 4th! Technically, I would miss it every time because somewhere between 4000 and 5000 I'd have to let off so it would shift into 4th :cool:

Back