Hopping Rear End?

darkstar_one

Hey, This isnt about wheel hop but more about my rear end jumps at every hiccup in the road, as in it literraly the rear wheel hops, its not WHEEL HOP like when u smash on the pedal. What can it be? Bad sway bar bushings? end links? control arms? I wanna get rid of this problem once and for all, or is it the INDEPENDANT REAR SUSPENSION?

Just to clarify....

When you say hit a bump in the road, instead of you wheels staying in close contact with the ground they "skip" across it?

What suspension mods and/or repacements have been done to the car??

i havent done any suspension mods to this car. like the rear end jumps at lil hiccups in the road, i dont know, im getting very frustrated with this car.

Shocks and bushings...They are probably all in need of replacement. Shocks are the biggest reason that you are hopping with any little bump, however, bushings play a big role in that too... Chances are that you need to replace all of them.

Either get under the car and check for worn parts or take it to a shop like Tire America and get them to give you an estimate. They do it for free and that will tell you what is wrong with it.

Back