Valve problem

Callmewhitexr7

Ok a while back i posted about my car smoking and i now know its oil. Anyways yesterday I dont know why but i decided to put my hand on the exhaust pipe and it sucked my hand in not like really hard, but i could feel it so i used a piece of paper and it sucked the paper to the pipe. I know it has to do with the exhaust valve, but how can i find out whats wrong with it and how do i fix it. Could it be a pushrod, lifter, or a rocker arm doing it and not the actual valve. Also this may be what my knock is cause it only does it at a certain rpm. Please help me. We need to get this SC back on the road. Can't see another one crap out. Thanks again.

NICK

Nick you have a burned valve so its time to do a headjob on the motor.
Sorry but there really is'nt any easy way out of this. :(

Thats fine I have extra heads I was just wondering if i could tell whats wrong without removing the heads like maybe taking off the valve covers and seeing what the rocker arms are doing. Also would a burnt valve make a knock? and would it make me burn oil? and what exactly is a burnt valve? Thanks

NICK

I want to get the other heads cleaned up ,ported and polished and like a 3 or 5 angle valve job. Also whats the difference in the angles and what should I do to the heads before i put them on.

NICK

Back