PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Kelowna?

Cougarfetish
12-03-2004, 09:11 AM
Anyone here live in Kelowna? It'd sure be nice to have someone else in town to talk MN-12's with, or at least maybe have a race sometime or something... just curious who here lives in the area.

Take care all.

**Smokin Grass, and Haulin *****
**Love, Peace, and Cougar Grease**

cowtown
12-03-2004, 03:21 PM
I'm in Calgary but I'm from Vernon originally. Lived in Kelowna too in my early 20's.

You can talk to us but I'm not sure how many are in the Okanagan. I did see some people in Penticton on our main forums. www.sccowc.com

Anyone here live in Kelowna? It'd sure be nice to have someone else in town to talk MN-12's with, or at least maybe have a race sometime or something... just curious who here lives in the area.

Take care all.

**Smokin Grass, and Haulin *****
**Love, Peace, and Cougar Grease**

Grims95SC
12-11-2004, 11:56 PM
There's two in Penticton, one in Vernon and one in Kamloops I think.

SCMakeiv
12-31-2004, 03:08 PM
There's two in Penticton, one in Vernon and one in Kamloops I think.

Hello! Im one of the ones from penticton. Ive been looking around for people in the okanagan too, not much sucess till now i guess. And actually i think the other one thats supposedly from penticton is actually from ok falls, if not theres another one. It seems like we have alot of sc's in this area, there are about 4 stock ones that i see all the time. Poor americans seem to have them pretty spread out. hehe :P Anyways im on msn messenger all the time. scmakeiv@hotmail.com. My name is Brett, turning 20 in the end of april(also my sc project completion date :P:P) Also, from kamloops there is Dirk, i used to live there, nice place to rip things up. Anyways, hope to talk to you soon and have a great new year!

Grims95SC
12-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Hello! Im one of the ones from penticton. Ive been looking around for people in the okanagan too, not much sucess till now i guess. And actually i think the other one thats supposedly from penticton is actually from ok falls, if not theres another one. It seems like we have alot of sc's in this area, there are about 4 stock ones that i see all the time. Poor americans seem to have them pretty spread out. hehe :P Anyways im on msn messenger all the time. scmakeiv@hotmail.com. My name is Brett, turning 20 in the end of april(also my sc project completion date :P:P) Also, from kamloops there is Dirk, i used to live there, nice place to rip things up. Anyways, hope to talk to you soon and have a great new year!
Common now, nobody is ever finished on their car! We THINK we're done, then we see something new and want to do that. You'll be done, for a while. lol! :D
So with you included there's Ryan in Vernon, Adam in Ok and one other in Kamloops (forgot his name). Ryan's the only one with an SC, the others drive V-8's.
I've been checking out your website again and looks like you're getting a lot done to your engine. Are you getting the heads done or just the blower? After seeing some before/after pics I can't believe how bad our heads and intake are. Ya can make much more power there for sure! :cool:

SCMakeiv
12-31-2004, 07:27 PM
Common now, nobody is ever finished on their car! We THINK we're done, then we see something new and want to do that. You'll be done, for a while. lol! :D

Hahahahhahaha too true, as for my completion comment, i mean that my car will be on the road ready to scream. There are wayyyyyy too many things that can be done.

I've been checking out your website again and looks like you're getting a lot done to your engine. Are you getting the heads done or just the blower? After seeing some before/after pics I can't believe how bad our heads and intake are. Ya can make much more power there for sure! :cool:

I plan on sending my motor down to fred at diamondback restorations down in osoyoos to get the heads ported and other fun things. Might upgrade my cam to a .497 lift, 210 220 duration, saw that nice compcams spec sheet that xr7 dave posted. Yea, i took all the crap off the motor myself, now i just have to wait until i have some money to put into it.