Jim Demmit...I ran a 12

RonzSC

Yes it's true I am starting to run in the twelves. Jimbo...watch out, I'm coming to get ya! I have the ok to start walking in this cast and I ran twelve seconds to go from one side of my patio to the other. With any luck I will be taking my wheels over to Irwindale in a few weeks and getting dialed in.
The intra-chapter battles have been fierce here try ing to determine who will get the honor of whoopin'-up on the Northern crew. I hope we don't burn ourselves up and save something for August 24th.
Jim, I heard that you have been saying that you were going to beat me at Bakersfield. I read about you talking about your practicing on the tree and blah, blah, blah. I have never been beaten out of the hole my friend...never.

What else can I say Jim? Your Silver La Bamba wagon is getting back together? The SCCoA is going to be witness to a new King being crowned. The R/T King...El Rey...Big Daddy.
(Now you did say you would spot me a few car lengths because of my injury right?)

My brother

Ron "WoW" what kind of pills are taking :p
Heads up "Big Daddy" nothing els

You ran 12's show me the money dont forget my SCCoSC polished trophy you can hold it while they take pictures of me with the money :D

We are going to test very soon so hang on to that cast tight the Silver Bullet coming for all of you

Now you get me one of those BBQ Backersfield hamburgers I mite give you some slack :eek:

cast

good news to hear ron, u finally are gonna be able to be fully upright at the meets, thats great! maybe now we can see al 4 feet 6 inches of you :D

al

Very Funny

Very funny you guys. Alex, I will take you to the wood shed at Irwindale in a few weeks. I'll teach you to have some respect.
Jim...jwell, you'll have to wait until Bakersfield when I spank that Sacromento La Bamba wagon.
Keep it up boys.

Ah Mike...that's funny

Well Mike, i'll add you to the list for the party! You guys are too funny. I've only gained 22 pounds since I broke the leg. It does give me a more imposing figure. In my wife's words..."fat". what does she know? I'll be in racing form come Irwindale and Bakersfield.

Back