Little help guys...

j2zuc3

I need a few comments from a few of you...just about why you like your SC it can be as long, or as short as you want...thanks guys...

i like being asked what the hell i have after i spank a v8. its funny cuz sometimes they follow all the plug wires to make sure i aint putting them on. no one around here knows what it is. then i tell them how much it weighs and they cant believe it. :D :D

Hmmmmm......

I like the fact that the Supercoupe is literally unique, and no other car company has made a 3.8 RWD Supercharged Luxury car. :)

It looks awesome. It's Very comfortable, has lots of room, lots of torque, no one else has one where I live. I have this site to visit and learn from, and there are only 500 or so in the world!!! :D
Tom

Last edited:
I like the sound of the blower when you have the windows down and its blasting at 15psi.

And where did you get only 500 made?

rhodes588 said:
I like the sound of the blower when you have the windows down and its blasting at 15psi.

And where did you get only 500 made?

LOL! He was being sarcastic because he is from a small town where the car is not widely known about. ;)

I will join everyone else and say it's because it's different. I like that it's practical (family), relatively economic (gas mileage), cheap on insurance (compared to a two seater or camaro/transam category), not too many people have them. Like was said earlier, a lot of people ask about the horsepower, torque, and weight. I get real big eyes from them when I tell them the torque and weight. Sure it's not the fastest thing around, but I'd say it's my best pick for a sleeper. And if someone wants to race me in their car, I tell them I'll be back with my fast one. When I show up with my 99 zx6r, they say that isn't fair. But, after smoking a 94/95 viper from stoplight to stoplight over and over again back in 1997, I'd say it's the best money I've ever spent!

Sleek

I like the SC because its a sleek luxury car with nice lines. The stance of them suck from factory but, its a simple fix if the funds are there.

I like my SC, it doesnt like me, likes my money, but doesnt like me.

NorthrnSCownr said:
I didnt say that. I said 500 or so in the world....the or so can account for the ones that were wrecked, parted, or beamed up to a distant planet! :p
Tom

LOL! You should have stuck with my excuse! You were winning! :p

Haha, there is only 2 SC's in my town, and his is on the border of the town. Plus, his is in the local shop... sitting there, lonely. Sometimes I just want to sneek in his car to find out who he is. Being the only one with a SC in the town is quite lonely, haha. :(

I love to go to the track and line up against a ss camaro and blow it into the weeds. I like pulling into the local hang out andpeople walk up and say is that the one with the supercharger. Most of all I like driving down a backroad out in the country where I live with the windows down and the radio and flat out running. This car makes me feel like a kid again. There are quite a few fast cars in my area but very few of them mill mess with my RED bird. I love making it faster. I went from a high 15 to 13.547 over this summer and that was a kick. I plan on running mid 12 by the time the track opens this year. I cant wait to see the look on some of the guys faces that beat me last year. I may buy another one and leave it stock just to have another one. I really would like to have a loaded xrz.

Back