93 SC for sale with mods and rims!!!!

drainbamaged

For all interested i'm selling a 1993 ford thunderbird sc for $900.00 OBO. It needs some tender loving care. New Paint job and body work needed. It will run if the crank position sensor is replaced, minor oil leak from crack in the oil pan, I have replacement oil pan(300.00 I paid but free for you) ready to be installed in the trunk. Also have replacement front bumper(350.00 but also free for you)waiting to be added when paint & body is done. Engine ran great before crank sensor went bad and now will only turn over. Just a few small repairs and this one will run like a champ and it's hella fast due to mods:

custom intake
greddy exhaust
lightweight pulley system

also custom Giovanni 17" rims and stock rims available if you want them.

Please post response if serious about taking this baby off my hands.

drainbamaged said:
For all interested i'm selling a 1993 ford thunderbird sc for $900.00 OBO. It needs some tender loving care. New Paint job and body work needed. It will run if the crank position sensor is replaced, minor oil leak from crack in the oil pan, I have replacement oil pan(300.00 I paid but free for you) ready to be installed in the trunk. Also have replacement front bumper(350.00 but also free for you)waiting to be added when paint & body is done. Engine ran great before crank sensor went bad and now will only turn over. Just a few small repairs and this one will run like a champ and it's hella fast due to mods:

custom intake
greddy exhaust
lightweight pulley system

also custom Giovanni 17" rims and stock rims available if you want them.

Please post response if serious about taking this baby off my hands.

Greddy makes exhaust for SC's? I think you drained your bamage.

Back