Chargin Thunder!!!

fastfordfan1

Hello all,
With my purchase of by BEAUTIFUL 90 SC, I recieved every issue of Chargin Thunder. I just wanted to say that this is THE BEST magazine I have ever read. I read each issue twice a day, or so it seems. What a wealth of information. I would love to have something like this sent to my house every month now. Just wanted to share.

Lucky You

fastfordfan1 said:
With my purchase of by BEAUTIFUL 90 SC, I recieved every issue of Chargin Thunder.
Maybe you could help the club Archive all the back issues of Chargin' Thunder, from before George bought the club.

68COUGAR

fastfordfan1 said:
Hello all,
With my purchase of by BEAUTIFUL 90 SC, I recieved every issue of Chargin Thunder. I just wanted to say that this is THE BEST magazine I have ever read. I read each issue twice a day, or so it seems. What a wealth of information. I would love to have something like this sent to my house every month now. Just wanted to share.

You are so lucky.

We still have a limited number of back issues left for anyone that is interested.

http://www.sccoa.com/charginthunder/

Please drop me a note a gldiii@iname.com before ordering so I can make sure the issues you want are still available. The club is in possession of all the original issues and may make them available to members in some electronic format in the future. Once the paper back issues sell out, there are no plans at this time to re-print.

I, too have a complete set that I got from being a member from 96-02 when they were originally published. We do have plans to eventually bring back Chargin' Thunder in probably a "pdf" format sometime in the future.

Jason Wild said:
George good to hear the Charging thunder will be back even if it's pfd.

It would be a great incentive for those on the fence to join if the Charging Thunder archive were made available in the members area.. Not to mention the possibility for a new online Charging Thunder in the Members area.

Membership should have some privileges.

I already have my full set of Charging Thunder. It's Very Nice... :)

Back