92 sc for parts

magic302

I have a 92 sc for parts car was in acc. right front & side. engine,trans. & rear good. Left side good rear bumper cover good. It is located in Long Pond,Pa near ponoco race track.make offers high offer gets it. The wheels i took off & put on my couger. different wheels on it now.

Attachments

• Passengerside.jpg
    Passengerside.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
magic302 said:
I have a 92 sc for parts car was in acc. right front & side. engine,trans. & rear good. Left side good rear bumper cover good. It is located in Long Pond,Pa near ponoco race track.make offers high offer gets it. The wheels i took off & put on my couger. different wheels on it now.

Are you willing to part it out? I need some interior pieces and live just south of Allentown and would be willing to pick up the parts.

99GSXR750 said:
Are you willing to part it out? I need some interior pieces and live just south of Allentown and would be willing to pick up the parts.
Well i would like to just sell it whole i know whoever buys it can part it out & make money. I was thinking about putting the drive train in my couger but just don't have time to many things going on now.

magic302 said:
Well i would like to just sell it whole i know whoever buys it can part it out & make money. I was thinking about putting the drive train in my couger but just don't have time to many things going on now.

Well, let me know if you change your mind or if you send it off to a salvage yard.

magic302 said:
What are you looking to get for the car?
Thanks
Ken

Back