PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Black interior parts

95blackbird
12-05-2004, 09:50 PM
I have been looking for black carpet, black lighted sunvisors, and black rear leather fold downs. I have been looking for about 2 weeks with people not answering emails. I would like it if they were close to michigain if possible to keep shipping cheap, or i can pick up if its close. send me a pm, email at [email protected] or just post a reply

LXSC
12-06-2004, 04:19 PM
I know what ya mean. I lucked out and bought a hole SC parts car with black leather interior. Needless to say I may not be all that helpful as I'm usin' a lot of the parts myself for my red leather LX. However I was curious what you meant when you said black carpet. I may be able to assist. I've also got red/burgundy sunvisors and other parts that I'm no using (as they have been subsituted with black leather parts).

Jeff
12-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Hey man,

There is a guy in the Ontario chapter that has had a couple parts cars in the last year. Maybe private message him he might be able to help. his name is "EGGZ_90 _SC".

Thanks,

Jeff

z90sc
12-07-2004, 12:27 AM
..I've got a couple sets of black sun visors......email me:[email protected] or pm me here and we can talk........
z