head lights

aplvlydrtybird

ok heres the deal, go to move my car tonight, and go to turn on the headlights, and only corners come on, i ahve a new headlight switch, and all the other features work, like the high beams and turn signals, and i just replaced the multi function switch arm assembly less than a month ago. just wondering if it could be that switch, its still under warranty from the junkyard i brought it from. oh also i tried new bulbs so the bulbs arent burnt they even look fine so im in a lil mix any suggestions would be of great help. thanks in advance

Head Light Probs

Ford send me a letter regarding a recall on the lightswitch. 2 weeks later lights went dead. Changed the light switch. BUt the short melted the wires in the harness and damaged the Dim Switch.

Get Fog lamps on seperate switch so you have some light.
Check to see if wires were effected(Melted).
Replace Wire harness benind dash.
Change Dim switch (High/Low Beam flicker to the left of steering weel).

Worked for me. Better of getting it from the dealer cuase its fresh but you may get a lucky fing at the junkyard.

Gluk

well i turned off the fog lights, and still nothing, u think if i just unplug it from the connector it will work or no?

FOg lights and headlamps work on the same switch, i had a seperate switch installed so i could have some light wen it went dead.

I thinks its an electrical short issue like i had. CHeck the Wire harness, pull Switch and Dim switch. THose are the main components for the light assembly

Back