stoped working

LostDreamer

I just bought my 92 t-bird sc, It was used not sure how good it was taken care of. Whe I got it everything worked fine then a week later the temp,boost,oil gauge stoped working. Do I need to change a fuse or what I'm not sure what to do.

Last edited:
not sure what's not working ?

LostDreamer said:
I just bought my 92 t-bird sc, It was used not sure how good it was taken care of. Whe I got it everything worked fine then a week later the temp,boost,oil gauge stoped working. Do I need to change a fuse or what I'm not sure what to do.
I have a 92 sc and I'am not sure what is not working.......
if you are talking about the lights! it is a 10A fues....
the temp and the oil gauge they are electrical but the boost gauge is vacuum.....
I just fixed my boost gauge and it was the vacuum hose at the engine...

the lights work fine but the gauge stoped moving they just sit there pissing me off I'm really not sure what to do and i don't want to take it to a shop I'm sure they will charge me up the hole for a small job like that help please..

The wire that runs the oil gauge is located on the front of the motor (see pic)!To check the oil guage take the wire and ground it to the negative terminal on your battery!Then turn the key on and it should move to the Normal level! This will tell you if you gauge is working aswell as if the wiring is good.Try this then let me know what you find out!

Chris

Attachments

• DSCF0397.JPG
    DSCF0397.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Back