A classic case of the blown head gasket, selling for cheap in CT

TbirdSCFan said:
LOL.. Just couldn't stay resist, could you? ;) Must be nice to have a driveway.
Always looking for the right SC. It does seem to take a large driveway to accomplish this feat. Take care,
Randall

I stopped by and looked at the car. The body and interior are in GREAT shape. White on black leather. There is absolutely no wear on the leather on the front seat bolsters. The back and passenger seats look like they haven't been sat on.

This will be a nice ride if you have the time for the head gasket.

just curious, but this car doesnt happend to have a tbird window decal, 17 svt wheels, and a calvin pissing sticker on the rear window does it? i have a friend who had a white 93 in conn hat soldi t about a year ago with 90k and im just wondering if this is thesame car..

on second though, i just saw the pics and it HAS to be the same car

the car has every available option from 1993, even the block heater... i know the second owner who may as well have been the original owner since he got it with 5k miles on it when it was like 6 months old.

if i were closer (im in fort lauderdale) I'd buy it and put my 93's motor and tranny in it

Last edited:
Yup thats the car, this guy bought it last yr, it was in autotrader I believe because I bought my sc around the last time last year and remember seeing it.

Back