SC's in LA, California Speak up please

LostDreamer

I would like to have other supercoupers to hang out with or just drive down to a drag strip. does anyone live in LA drive an SC I mean really drive an SC not just have one cause they liked the car cause it was cute. Please speak up.

We're here...

We have a few in the LA area, a few inland, a few to the north and a few in SD county. We try to race at least once per month. We'll be at Qualcomm this Friday night if you can get there(5-11). In the past we have raced at Qualcomm, Carlsbad (its now gone), Irwindale, Fontana, Palmdale and Bakersfield. Keep checking the So Cal chapters section and I think you will find that most of us prefer to run our cars rather than look at them...

Anthony

same for me i love to race my car mostly street racing never raced on a drag strip yet. also not sure if my car meeta the requirments but also not sure. damn this friday only if i knew sooner i would be down. well I hope to go to something soon.

LostDreamer said:
same for me i love to race my car mostly street racing never raced on a drag strip yet. also not sure if my car meeta the requirments but also not sure. damn this friday only if i knew sooner i would be down. well I hope to go to something soon.
also a few of us scattered members im in san bernardino near devore

Back