Clear Corner lamps

Aminor_Accident

Has Ne body bought these types of Clear corners i dont think they are legal are they? what if i put a yellow bulb in there would it be considered legal then and some input thanks

Legal

Aminor_Accident said:
Has Ne body bought these types of Clear corners i dont think they are legal are they? what if i put a yellow bulb in there would it be considered legal then and some input thanks
They are legal, with a yellow bulb. Fortunately Ford put yellow bulbs in the corners, so if they're the original bulbs, you're all set.

Clear corners really look SHARP on black cars!!!!!!!!!

68COUGAR

clear corners

Aminor_Accident said:

I have clear corners on my car with yellow bulbs and they are legal in california. If they are legal here, they are more than likely legal every where else.

i have clear corners on mine with hyperwhite bulbs in em. so far i havent had any trouble on or off post. recently when i went to new jersey i didnt get any grief over them either. they wouldnt pass inspection, but here in tennesse we dont have one. they certainly make a black car look sharp, but any color car looks pretty good with them.

This may not apply to all areas, but unless they reflect the orange color in addition to lighthing up orange, you may have a ticket with your name on it sometime in the future. I know that's the case here.

The clear corners do look really sharp though.

corners

clear corners plus new headlights plus super white bulbs = BEST looks mods i have ever done, looks so great,,, no grief yet but im always thinking about it when a cop passes me from the front,,
'Damon

GREATWHITE666 said:
clear corners plus new headlights plus super white bulbs = BEST looks mods i have ever done, looks so great,,, no grief yet but im always thinking about it when a cop passes me from the front,,
'Damon
Texas DMV inspection manual says front marker lights and turn signals can be either white or amber.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/vi/inspection/item_class.asp
Link leads to a page with drop down menu for whatever you're worried about.

From the turn signal page:
"20.29 Turn Signal Lamps. Every motor vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, and pole trailer shall be equipped with electrical turn signal lamps, e blah blah blah

3. Turn signal lamp mounting. The lamps showing to the front shall be mounted on the same level and as widely spaced laterally as practicable and, when signalling, shall emit a white or amber light or any shade of light between white and amber.

The lamps showing to the rear blah blah blah...

'bird

Back