Parts for sale

Randall Burnett

SCCoA Member
Still have many parts from my 89, 90 35th, and 91 SC's for sale. All are stock parts. Everything from interior, drivetrain, wiring, wheels,and exterior parts. Looking to clear most of these out. Parts are located in NY. Will ship most parts. Let me know what you need. Resonable offers accepted. PM or E-mail me at RABLAB156@AOL.COM.
Thanks for looking,
Randall

Looking for a set of Grey Cloth sun visors ( Must be as mint as poss.) ,a grey sunrooh switch and a Leather 5-speed shifter knob.

I need a light switch knob. Just the part you pull on.
passenger side door FX
1 plastic clip to hold the FX on

wildbanshee88 said:
hey thre i want to know if you have the center console with both in black if so let me know rob nyc]
I have a complete black center console, bottom in excellent shape with no cracks, top is for an automatic with fog light and ARC switch openings and in good shape, also have the center glove box and cover / arm rest in excellent shape. Sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Randall

Parts

Flip said:
Looking for a set of Grey Cloth sun visors ( Must be as mint as poss.) ,a grey sunrooh switch and a Leather 5-speed shifter knob.
I have a grey moonroof switch assembly out of a 91 (the big switch) with the map lights on the sides, in good shape - $20.00 + shipping. I do not have grey sunvisors or 5spd shifter knob available at this time. Let me know.
Thanks,
Randall

parts

90blkbrd said:
I need a light switch knob. Just the part you pull on.
passenger side door FX
1 plastic clip to hold the FX on
I have a light switch knob, but no separate GFX parts at this time. I have a full set of GFX available, don't want to split it up at this point. If you want the switch knob - $8.00 shipped to Des Moines.
Thanks,
Randall

Randall Burnett said:
Still have many parts from my 89, 90 35th, and 91 SC's for sale. All are stock parts. Everything from interior, drivetrain, wiring, wheels,and exterior parts. Looking to clear most of these out. Parts are located in NY. Will ship most parts. Let me know what you need. Resonable offers accepted. PM or E-mail me at RABLAB156@AOL.COM.
Thanks for looking,
Randall

I'm looking for a complete set of pedal (gas/brake/clutch)

parts

5.0xr-7 - I do not have the trans for sale at this time. Thanks for looking.

SCboost - I do have the window you need. $50.00 shipped. Let me know.

b95tb - No clutch/brake/gas pedals for 5spd at this time. Have auto brake and gas pedals.

caifanSC - No 5spd trans for sale at this time, Thanks Randall

speedometer cluster

Randall Burnett said:
Thanks for looking,
Randall
i need a good speedometer cluster let me know thanks mike

Speedometer Cluster

scirs90and93 said:
i need a good speedometer cluster let me know thanks mike
I have one out of a 90 SC, everything worked and it is in good shape.
Asking $40.00 + shipping for the complete assembly.
Thanks,
Randall

Parts

Still plenty of parts available.
A couple front bumper covers
Rear bumper cover with a small ding in the corner Titanium and needs to find a new home quick)
Hoods, black and titanium
Trunk lid, titanium w/reflectors
Fenders, blue, black
Front suspension parts
Superchargers, inlets, piping and manifolds
Black interior parts, plastics, carpet, headliner w/moonroof opening
Longblock (ran good)
All wiring harnesses, interior and engine compartment
Sunroof assemblies,
And most other parts.
Let me know what you need. E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM
Thanks,
Randall

Do you have a fog light or fog light lens? If they're any different, its the passenger side, but I don't think that they are. Preferably from a 90SC.

Back