New Radiator

pirulo

Hi guys,
could you please let me know which is the best place to get a radiator for 89 SC Manual at a reasonable price.

thanks

pirulo said:
Hi guys,
could you please let me know which is the best place to get a radiator for 89 SC Manual at a reasonable price.

thanks

well i got mines from the wholesale distributor at my dads place, 150 bucks, but make sure it has the BRACKET for the intercooler, mine didnt come with a bracket and now its too late to do anything about it,check autozone they sale them for 150 bucks also,

Take a look in the Group Buy's and Special Purchases section of this board.
Theres a fella talking to me now about a group buy. I've given him the details and we'll see where it goes from there.

darkstar_one said:
well i got mines from the wholesale distributor at my dads place, 150 bucks, but make sure it has the BRACKET for the intercooler, mine didnt come with a bracket and now its too late to do anything about it,check autozone they sale them for 150 bucks also,

Thanks for the info.

If money is that tight, I got mine from radiatorexpress.com. However, I think your money would be better spent doing the group buy thing. I would have gone that route, but I have a 95. My understanding is that the group buy thing is only for 89-93's (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

MIKE 38sc said:
Take a look in the Group Buy's and Special Purchases section of this board.
Theres a fella talking to me now about a group buy. I've given him the details and we'll see where it goes from there.

Mike
I saw the group by section, but I could only find the group by for radiator cap. Can you give me the heading of the post.

thanks

Michael Mattix said:
If money is that tight, I got mine from radiatorexpress.com. However, I think your money would be better spent doing the group buy thing. I would have gone that route, but I have a 95. My understanding is that the group buy thing is only for 89-93's (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

Yes if money is that tight try radiator express because my cores cost more than there entire rads.
Mike my rads fit ALL years of SC not just 89-93's. :)

pirulo said:
Mike
I saw the group by section, but I could only find the group by for radiator cap. Can you give me the heading of the post.

thanks

The name of the post is "Handcrafted Aluminum Radiators" but there's nothing there about the group buy yet. I just gave the inqiuring member the details and we'll have to wait and see if he wants to head one up. PM me if you want the details.

There are many sellers in the classified section. A used one would probably be the best value as long as it doesn't leak or doesn't have too much calcium buildup from using tap water.

Back