Power steering pump/intercooler gaskets

91CaliTBIRD

I am going to install a new p/s pump, i know there is a guy who makes good intercooler gaskets. I have seen him related to intercooler posts and need to know how to get in contact with this man. Also what do i torque the intercooler down to and any information on theeasiest way to do this would be very appreciated.
Thanks

intercooler gaskets

you want to know the person who sell the intercooler gasket, go to this web site,texasthunderbirds.com. he sell the ones you need.

Thanks Mike i read all of those threads. Ill wait to see what torque to retighten those i/c tube nots before i get cracking on that pump. Im still not sure what all i have to take off and how those tubes cvome off but im sure ill figure it out. In another words the top i/c tube has to come off the super charger top too??? Ill figure it out ....any other help would be great!
Thanks

Alldata says:

Tighten supercharger outlet plenum collar to charge air cooler inlet tube to 200 Nm (148 ft lb) .

Tighten inlet and outlet tube to charge air cooler nuts to 20-30 Nm (15-22 ft lb) . NOTE: The clamping connectors should be installed so they are visually parallel to the stud mounting face of the charge air cooler assembly.

Install nut retaining charge air cooler inlet tube to alternator-power steering pump support bracket. Tighten to 40-55 Nm (30-40 ft lb)

Install outlet adapter (SC TOP) using three retaining bolts and one stud. Tighten all four to 20-30 Nm (15-22 ft lb) .

Back