PDA

View Full Version : Ron, FAQ's forum?

SuperCoupe
06-27-2002, 02:56 PM
Ron,
I know I had suggested adding some new forums, and I know things are still "fresh" with the new board. I was just wondering if a FAQ forum might be in the future. Imention this because it seems like I see a new post about "what intake to buy" like twice a month! I don't mind helping with replies, but there are allot of questions like these, just repeat questions. Let's face it....many people just don't bother searching the forums for info that's already there! Maybe it could go into the "New SC Owner" forum? Like New SC Owner/FAQ's, and maybe smoe of us with the knoledge needed can post some answers to these frequently asked questions. It was kinda funny, cause right below the (new) post on "what intake to buy" not 2 topics down was another almost identical post about "intakes" I'm SURE I've been guilty of it in the past too, but maybe with a little more education, people will actually LOOK for what they need rather than start a new topic every time they have a thought. I can only imagine how much bandwidth is chewed up by repeat questions. Well, that's my thought for the day....
Peace,
-Jeff

"Willy hears ya.........Willy don't care"...

V6Sprout
07-08-2002, 01:53 AM
I agree a FAQ forum is always good to have and proves to be beneficial.