Favorite Holiday Movies???

BobGPz

OK, what X-mas movie do you guys watch to get you in the festive (Or bah hum bug, depending on your year) mood for the holidays?
Just thought I'd ask since I have recently dusted off the traditional/yearly "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase. :D
2nd choice is "The Ref" with Dennis Leary, after the kid has gone to bed of course. :p

BobGPz said:
OK, what X-mas movie do you guys watch to get you in the festive (Or bah hum bug, depending on your year) mood for the holidays?
Just thought I'd ask since I have recently dusted off the traditional/yearly "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase. :D
2nd choice is "The Ref" with Dennis Leary, after the kid has gone to bed of course. :p

DEFINATELY, DEFINATELY, MOST DEFINATELY:

PLANES, TRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES!
JOHN CANDY-STEVE MARTIN

:D :D :D

Last edited:
i like playing halo 2 and killing things to get me in the spirit. I can vent my frustrations from these holiday rush idiots in walmart and on the roads. :D
just kidding, i'm not a violent person. well, usually :rolleyes:
Frank! take that damn tree off your sig before i send it throught the chipper!
Maybe HorsePoop Performance will surprise you with your car for Christmas!

Last edited:
Christmas Vacation, without a doubt. One of the funnier scenes that sticks out is when Clark and Eddy are shopping in the store. Look at Eddys, uh, pants. You'll see.

NMxr7SC said:
Frank! take that damn tree off your sig before i send it throught the chipper!
Maybe HorsePoop Performance will surprise you with your car for Christmas!

:D Leave my tree alone Dude! That is the only damn tree that I will have for the holidays now that she's gone! :( :D :p

NMxr7SC said:
yeah, you're right. it is a pretty nice tree. I really like the chevy beretta too!

HEHE! I have learned to appreciate my tree because this will be the first christmas that I will spend alone. I separated from my wife at the beginning of this year and times are tough. :eek:

That Beretta has too many miles on it. I am going to be trading it in soon! :cool:

dirtybird91 said:
HEHE! I have learned to appreciate my tree because this will be the first christmas that I will spend alone. I separated from my wife at the beginning of this year and times are tough. :eek:

That Beretta has too many miles on it. I am going to be trading it in soon! :cool:
That sucks Frank. This will be the first Christmas away from home (Buffalo) for my wife and I. Last year we got married Dec.7th and ran off to NM the day after Christmas! No more white christmas' for us!
You should replace the Beretta with a Sunfire or something sweet like that! :D If I was a single guy I would wanna spend the holidays with a few tender and caring strippers! Or just be like Bad Santa. Now that was a funny *** movie!

YEAH! Bad Santa was really neat! If things get better this year I will be visiting New Mexico after Christmas to pick up one shiney new Turboed Supercoupe from Roswell. LOL! I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes:

dirtybird91 said:
LOL! PLANES, TRAINS AND AUTOMOBILES WAS A THANKSGIVING MOVIE! :p
I WANT A %$@# CAR RIGHT %^@# NOW! FOUR WHEELS AND A %^#$ STEERING WHEEL! :D :D THOSE AREN"T PILLOWS!! :D Thanksgiving or not that is a great movie!

Thunderbird84 said:
Christmas Vacation, without a doubt. One of the funnier scenes that sticks out is when Clark and Eddy are shopping in the store. Look at Eddys, uh, pants. You'll see.
Did Mr Ed loan him that thing? :eek: You couldn't help but notice that salomi hanging there..jeesh. Good thing my daughter didn't ask what was in his pants when we were watching..she is only 9. :eek: :eek:
I love them part...SQUIRELL!! :p

Insomnia said:
I always watch A Christmas Story, reminds me of my family :)
Ahhhh, the Red Rider (Model 420 Pump Action??) Bee Bee Gun..you'll shoot your eye out..

Last edited:
BobGPz said:
I WANT A %$@# CAR RIGHT %^@# NOW! FOUR WHEELS AND A %^#$ STEERING WHEEL! :D :D THOSE AREN"T PILLOWS!! :D Thanksgiving or not that is a great movie!

Did Mr Ed loan him that thing? :eek: You couldn't help but notice that salomi hanging there..jeesh. Good thing my daughter didn't ask what was in his pants when we were watching..she is only 9. :eek: :eek:
I love them part...SQUIRELL!! :p

Ahhhh, the Red Rider (Model 420 Pump Action??) Bee Bee Gun..you'll shoot your eye out..

Between Bob and Frank, I can't tell who likes that movie more. It is a good one. How about "TRADING PLACES"? Thanksgiving and Christmas. lol

Eggnog anyone????

David

Traditionally, we watch these up until Christmas
A Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
It's a Wonderful Life
Jingle All the Way...helps me calm down about the shopping crap
Lethal Weapon & Die Hard...hey, they're kind of Christmas movies, I always include those.
:cool:

i guess ya cant call it a movie but i like the short claymation films like Rudolph the Reindeer one the elf who wanted to be a Dentist LMAO and the Mayor who outlawed toys burger meister meister burger now pass the weed :p

Aminor_Accident said:
i guess ya cant call it a movie but i like the short claymation films like Rudolph the Reindeer one the elf who wanted to be a Dentist LMAO and the Mayor who outlawed toys burger meister meister burger now pass the weed :p

Haha, I used to be scared of the Bumble when i was a kid :eek:

bksho said:
RAW DEAL -Arnold Kills 149 people solo in this blood Fest of One liners!

" I am the pain in Lamanki's a$$" Or my favorite. "You Should not drink and bake"

I enjoy all the holiday classics. Have most all of them. But when you are staying up half the night Christmas Eve putting together toys for the kids. For me nothing beats Dr Strangelove and a few glasses of pure grain alcohol and rainwater.

Grumpy old Men.

Christmas Vacation Rules!

"It's a bit nipply out"
"If it was any hooter in here..."
"Look Russ, no lines!"

"Come on over and I'll show you where you can stuff it."
"You got a lot of nerve talking to me like that!"
"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to your wife." RFLMAO!

"Give your grandpa a kiss..."
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, he's got some lip fungus they haven't identified yet."

"Merry Chrismtas"
"kissmyass"
"kisshisass"
"kissalltheirasses"

:D

Back