SCI pullies, 10%, rebuilt blower and more

V6Sprout

With a new baby coming in 4 weeks I am selling some parts to make a little extra cash to pay some bills, so unfortunately these things have to go.

All prices US and shipping will be minimal since I work for a shipping company, I can get them to you before Christmas if needed as well. All prices do not include shipping.

SCI aluminum underdrive pulley set(3 pieces)(couple small knicks on the lip oops) - $250 SOLD
SCI aluminum jackshaft pulley - $125
PS bracket powdercoated FORD BLUE -
Jackshaft bracket powdercoated FORD BLUE -
Supercoupe motor tensioner pullies (3) powdercoated FORD BLUE with silver center -
Supercoupe valve covers powdercoated FORD BLUE - $50
Supercoupe ported heads by Morana with stiffer springs for larger cam(.520 lift on mine) - $400 SOLD
freashly rebuild Supercoupe blower (89-93) - $300
10% overdrive Supercoupe blower pulley - SOLD
set of 6 42# injectors (low miles) - $250 bought brand new not used
brand new Pro-M 80mm MAF with attached filter - $250
Custom intercooler - $300 Volvo copy
1.73 Scorpion roller rockers - will be last thing I sell most likely but gaugeing interest SOLD with heads
Autometer Phanton gauges:
EGT - $100
30/30 HG/Boost - $30 SOLD
mechanical water temp - SOLD
mechanical oil pressure - SOLD
mechincal oil temp - SOLD
Performance built 4r70w tranny for 94-95's -$1200

Last edited:
V6Sprout said:
With a new baby coming in 4 weeks I am selling some parts to make a little extra cash to pay some bills, so unfortunately these things have to go.

All prices US and shipping will be minimal since I work for a shipping company, I can get them to you before Christmas if needed as well. All prices do not include shipping.

SCI aluminum underdrive pulley set(3 pieces)(couple small knicks on the lip oops) - $250
SCI aluminum jackshaft pulley - $125
PS bracket powdercoated FORD BLUE -
Jackshaft bracket powdercoated FORD BLUE -
Supercoupe motor tensioner pullies (3) powdercoated FORD BLUE with silver center -
Supercoupe valve covers powdercoated FORD BLUE - $50
Supercoupe ported heads by Morana with stiffer springs for larger cam(.520 lift on mine) - $400
freashly rebuild Supercoupe blower (89-93) - $300
10% overdrive Supercoupe blower pulley - $50
set of 6 42# injectors (low miles) - $250 bought brand new not used
brand new Pro-M 80mm MAF with attached filter - $250
Custom intercooler - $300 Volvo copy
BRAND new factory 8.8 t-lok (under 1000 miles) -$100
1.73 Scorpion roller rockers - will be last thing I sell most likely but gaugeing interest
Autometer Phanton gauges:
EGT - $100
30/30 HG/Boost - $30
mechanical water temp - SOLD
mechanical oil pressure - SOLD
mechincal oil temp - SOLD
Performance built 4r70w tranny for 94-95's - $1200 FREE SHIPPING

How much for the motor tentioner pullies?

I was hoping to sell the brackets and tensioners all together since they are all powdercoated, woudl make a nice setup for someone. With the powdercoating I would like to get $100 for the 2 brackets and 3 tensioners. Still thinking of what I want for them separate. Not many people would want them one at a time if they are already powdercaoted.

MagpoweredSC said:
what morana heads are they (stage 1, 2, etc....)?

Mark

the heads were orginally poreted by a mustang porter in the USA but when I got them Morana did an upgrade on them, so not sure what stage they are exactly, I would say a stage 2 to be safe, I did run a 13.9 with these heads and a Morana F cam and stock 90 blower, with better tuning I oculd have hit 12's, I had no slicks and the tune was no where near perfect, car bogged off the line with street tires, I used to have the flow numbers but can't find them, the heads are decent, not spectacular, but my results showed they worked. I do have a mustang so the lighter car is part of the faster times, but if it woudl have run low 13's (min) or high 12's with the tuning then it shoudl do pretty good in a t-bird. My cam helped as well even though it was not a Supercoupe bias cam, had completely wrong duration for a SC motor.

42# injectors

How many miles on the injectors? What brand are they? Do you have a C&L cal tube for 42#?
thx,
bob

belt tensioners

can i have pics of the belt tensioners and prices to ny zip code ..11551. thx tony.

I'll trade ya some baby stuff for the jackshaft pulley.

I've got high chairs, baby clothes, a crib, a pack -n- play, heck I've got 8 kids, you name it, I got it. :D

does the intercooler come with all pipes and necessary mounting equipment? ...and how about those roller rockers? you ready to sell them yet?

Slysc said:
I'll trade ya some baby stuff for the jackshaft pulley.

I've got high chairs, baby clothes, a crib, a pack -n- play, heck I've got 8 kids, you name it, I got it. :D

haha I have a 3 year old already so I have lots of stuff left over from when he was a baby, haha not a bad idea though. :D

T-Tough said:
does the intercooler come with all pipes and necessary mounting equipment? ...and how about those roller rockers? you ready to sell them yet?

I do still have the pieps as well, I woudl want alittle extra for them since they took a long time to line up and cut and weld up. not much more though. The IC setup was in a Mustang but it shoudl still fit a SC no problem, its all custom anyways. I didn't have any mounting tabs on the IC it sat where my A/C condensor sat, it was a nice fit and the rad sandwiched it in place. The t-bird is a little longer so it shoudl fit nicely in front of your AC condensor I woudl think. The pipes were a snug fit so even if its a little longer the hose clamps will make up for that.

I was using a SC rad centered between the IC, I had to make my own brackets to hold it in place since my mustang had a different rad, you would propbbaly have to move your rad over slightly, not positive. Email we and we can discuss stuff more, I have pics of the setup as well if your interested.

v6sprout@hotmail.com

brad.r.ogburn said:
WHAT'S LEFT?
BRAD

I updated the list, basically I want to sell all the brackets and tensioners together, cause if they don't sell I'll still need them.

Pullies and valve covers

Do you have pics fo the pullies, brackets and valve covers? I might be interested if I can afford them. What's the lowest you could go selling all that together? Thanks, James

Back