Has anybody dealt with Custom Wheels Market?

scbird94

I am planning on ordering chrome 17x9 cobra's from custom wheels market and just wondering if anyone has had any bad experiences with the wheels in terms of finish and structural quality, etc.

Any other place to order for cheaper? ($189x4)

Dylan Roth
St. Cloud, MN

scbird94 said:
I am planning on ordering chrome 17x9 cobra's from custom wheels market and just wondering if anyone has had any bad experiences with the wheels in terms of finish and structural quality, etc.

Any other place to order for cheaper? ($189x4)

Dylan Roth
St. Cloud, MN
Talk to Brad Storey cudaz101@yahoo.com

Paul

Dylan,

I bought mine from Custom Wheels Market and got very good service and no problem with the wheels or tires. But as Paul suggested, you might want to give Brad a call first because he is an SC guy and sells the same wheels.

David

cusom wheels market

Got my wheels from them but paid a bit more. Mine was with no shipping, yours? Anyway, their latest are made by Detroit wheels and are hub centric so you don't need any adapters or steering mods. I have full lock to lock with no rubbing, running 245/45/17 on the front and 275/40/17 on the rear. The tires are only 1/10 inch different in height so it doesn't mess with the ABS. It does leave a pretty near stock gap above the tires, though. The guys at Custom Wheel were great and helpful.

Last edited:
Back