I Would like to thank ZDANCE

Icemanmd

I Would like to thank ZDANCE (z90sc)

Back in 2002 I was back in college (28 years old) 3 kids and married and was just slipping by. I had great ideas and knowledge, but absoultly not one bit of confidence as I seem to have been getting screwed from birth (SFB) on every adventure I set out upon.
I wanted to desperatly start a business but was so afraid of taking a jump and falling, and had no one in my life to point me in the right direction and then give me a kick.
Then I met a guy on here at sccoa. We did some horse trading, and through that we became good friends. I told him somethings I had not told anyone, about myself........my fears of failure. After talking to me more like a dad then a friend I reliased he was right, not everything you do in life will be a failure the more jumps you take eventually you will make it.

I had the skills, just not the money so.......I sold all my stock piled Super chargers, took that money borrowed some money from a friend and bought one crappy tig welder. And taught myself to weld. I came across some turbo headers on ebay and thought boy all boy I can make them so I did. and sold them to a friend, then made another set and sold them to a friend so on and so forth. With my wifes help, from there it just boomed.

Now I own

B&G CUSTOM TURBO FABRICATIONS
WWW.BGTURBO.COM

We are growing every day our website had over 27,000 hits in 3 months and i have done thousands in sales, our site isnt near complete not because I'm lazy but because I am to busy to keep up with it. Old crappy tig is gone 2500 dollar unit sitting in it's place, we have a tracer in the corner now for cutting flanging, and a big metal lathe on the way to do all our own rings in house. I have about 30 suppiers, just recieved a TIAL dealership, along with many other smaller dealerships.

I truly believe I owe it to him, if he wouldn't have spent that extra hour talking to me when I was down I would never be where I am. I would just like to say THANK YOU, ZDANCE!!

I have lost contact with him, (aol zdance) and never see him on line, though I don't get on line very much anymore(no time) so if any of you know who he is please pass this along.

P.S.Tell him I can make his double intercooler now, from scratch :)
Again I would just like to say thanks,

Last edited:
....thank you.......but you deserve the praise not me....congratulations,hang in there and never ever give up.
z

What a nice story. It really made my day and impressed upon me how important it may be to give a little encouragement when needed. Well done. John

Back