just became a member

SCMakeiv

hi guys, i finally took the time to pay the 15$ so i can be a full fleged member, and am looking forward to seeing these member's forums. I did a paypal transaction on sunday night, and was just wondering how long it will take before its recognized. And also where do the members forums show up? with the rest of the forums? thanks for your time...and glad to be apart of a great community such as this one.
Cheers, Brett

Click on the Super Coupe Club of American Forums "link" above, ya know, in the link of everything:
"Super Coupe Club of America Forums > General SCCoA Forums > sccoa.com website > just became a member "

You'll just see the list of member forms first, before the general forms once it's all said and done.

It can take a few days to all get configured.

Mike8675309 said:
Click on the Super Coupe Club of American Forums "link" above, ya know, in the link of everything:
"Super Coupe Club of America Forums > General SCCoA Forums > sccoa.com website > just became a member "

You'll just see the list of member forms first, before the general forms once it's all said and done.

It can take a few days to all get configured.

ok thanks, just gotta wait now... :p

I processed everything this morning, how did you pay? paypal or via the mail? what is your name?

found you, problem was you submitted one email address and registered with another, you are all set up now.

-Ron

Back