Sylvania Silver Star

pirulo

Hi guys,
What is the difference between the 9006 XS ST and 9006 ST. This is low beam bulbs for our cars.

thanks for the info.

yo, i did some research on ur thing, and the only difference is the bulb,

The 9006XS ST Bulb Has A Straight Connector Design Unlike The 9006 ST Which Has Curved Connector Design, Fitting For Most Chrysler, Jeep Products & Others

the throw the same light except the bulbs are just in different directions to fit different vehicle applications that carry the 9006.

also, SILVERSTARS are bad ***, by friend bought some for his 88 MONTE CARLO SS and damn they look so kool, i would recommend them, i would get them off of ebay as u can save around 15-20 bucks for both bulbs, AUTOZONE carries them at around 20 bucks per bulb, i think they would look best with brand new clear headlights, as in not on those dingy yellow old ones.

darkstar_one said:
yo, i did some research on ur thing, and the only difference is the bulb,

The 9006XS ST Bulb Has A Straight Connector Design Unlike The 9006 ST Which Has Curved Connector Design, Fitting For Most Chrysler, Jeep Products & Others

the throw the same light except the bulbs are just in different directions to fit different vehicle applications that carry the 9006.

also, SILVERSTARS are bad ***, by friend bought some for his 88 MONTE CARLO SS and damn they look so kool, i would recommend them, i would get them off of ebay as u can save around 15-20 bucks for both bulbs, AUTOZONE carries them at around 20 bucks per bulb, i think they would look best with brand new clear headlights, as in not on those dingy yellow old ones.
Hi thanks for the info, them do you think 9006XS ST work for our car, because, I think for our car the connector is curved too. I want to make sure, before I buy from ebay. Info appreciated, In ebay they are selling for 27 + 7 for shipping.

Back