96/97 into 94 headlight swap... Direct bolt-on?

scbird94

Minnesota. Cold. Snow. Ice. Car. Garage. Bored. Winter mods.... you get the idea...

I want to swap my headlights to the 96/97, not sure if is direct bolt on, or need to swap the housing as well, tccoa didnt have a tech article, and being this is a common swap, just asking for tips and tricks to make my winter adventures a little less frustrating.
Thanks alot!

Dylan Roth
St, Cloud MN

As far as I know all you need are the headlights, corners, and header panel. I plan on doing this mod myself sometime soon.

It is almost a direct bolt on. you will need to buy the headlights and head light support pannel along with corner lights. It will require a slight amount of trimin of the front bumper cover near the center of the car you will see it when you install the lights. It is highly recomended that you purchace a 96-97 hood because there will be a large gap above the lights.

scbird94 said:
Minnesota. Cold. Snow. Ice. Car. Garage. Bored. Winter mods.... you get the idea...

I want to swap my headlights to the 96/97, not sure if is direct bolt on, or need to swap the housing as well, tccoa didnt have a tech article, and being this is a common swap, just asking for tips and tricks to make my winter adventures a little less frustrating.
Thanks alot!

Dylan Roth
St, Cloud MN

Back