For Sale 1994 Thunderbird Auto SC

douglas stout

I have a 1994 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe for sale. The car is in excellent condition. i bought the car from a used car lot. the balancer was broken . i replaced the balancer with a used one. and the car runs great. no vibration at all.
the car is an automatic. has 124,000 miles on it. everything is stock on the car as far as i can tell.
it is light blue color. and has the clear coat fading on the top. car has a 10 cd changer in the trunk but the holder for the cd's is missing, an electric sliding sun roof.power seats,power windows,power door locks, keyless entry. I tried out all the options they all worked.
the air conditioning works great.
the car has no dents. or other body damage. does have some( i guess it would be stone chips on the very front.). under the front below the raditior. there is a black piece of plastic that is missing 2 bolts so it hangs down a bit.
the interior is in good condition: only problems the drivers seat has a worn spot on the left arm. you can see the padding. and on the top of the rear seats the seam came apart/( see scans)
i changed the oil, serviced the transmission, put new belts on. changed the fuel filter.
car drives great, transmission shifts great.
if anyone has any question you can email me at dwscards1@aol.com.

the car is located in layton, utah thats about 30 miles north of salt lake city.

you can call me at work 8am to 5pm mountian time monday thru sat. at 1-801-525-1610.

i want 3500.00 for the car. its well worth the price.

thanks doug

sorry wont upload pics( to large-- will post different one tomorrow)

Back