Hangover Fest - Cordova Ill. Jan 1st

OK ..............

So far I've had 4 people email me with maybe's .........

Anyone sure yet? I'd like to go, but I don't want to go by myself!!!!!

Well the blower should be here tomorrow. Even if it gets installed smoothly on Friday (which probably won't happen) that would be my only day of prep for the hangover feast.

Hell though, if I get this thing in and running I probably wouldn't even be drinking on Fri night and just cruising.

T-bird4vr said:
Well the blower should be here tomorrow. Even if it gets installed smoothly on Friday (which probably won't happen) that would be my only day of prep for the hangover feast.

Hell though, if I get this thing in and running I probably wouldn't even be drinking on Fri night and just cruising.

Well keep in touch ....... I'd like to make plans b4 Friday if possible.

I'm going out for dinner and drinks with some old friends Friday night, but it won't be any major party! (10ish or so). New Years eve is "amateur night" so I try to get off the streets early to avoid being hit by one of them!!!

BTW, It's suposed to be in the mid 40's Saturday, so it should be a good day to go to the track. There will most likely be a BUNCH of cars there. They usually have a food buffet to help party'ers recover from the night before.

I'm in week 6 of my "Fuel Pump Watch" .... #^@&F*%+@ .... so if it were to show up by Friday noon, I'll put it in late Friday or Friday Night when I get home and take it Saturday. If not, I'd drive my LX or hitch a ride with someone else and take pix of the days events!!!!!

You're going to want to watch the weather closely tomorrow-they're calling for freezing rain, with accumulations of .5-1.5 of ice on the roads.

Back