'05 Mustang Saleen should be sweeeeet!

Not crazy about the side moulding there but I like it in general. But then again I don't know the cost or what else has been done. ;)

No fog lamps in grill = good.

Yeah but I'm starting to get bored with the Saleen look. You'd think for the money Steve & Timy charge for there car they would freshen up the look, I mean come on Frank its the same ole same ole. Almost an insult to the 05 Stang to put it in that 15 year old party dress.....dont ya think?

Hmmmmm.....

I don't know Mike. Some things just make the Mustang "A MUSTANG", but some things make a Saleen "A SALEEN" ya know! ;)

I do see what you mean about the same ole skirt though! :D

Oh I agree Franky, I got a GT also and its a hoot. Saleen is of course more than skin deep and thats a good thing. But jeez they need to do something different with there graphics, my God they must have either laid off the original designer 15 years ago or else he just sits in his office all day doing nothing. :confused:

Another thing that cheapens the Saleen image for me is that they sell the big Saleen windshield stickers to anyone and the rest of the decals as well. I bet you theres 35 teeny boppers running around here with V6 Stangs that look just like Saleens. I cant believe they spend as much money as they do to be a wanabe....its sickening.
Maybe thats why I'm turned off by Saleens look anymore. :(

MIKE 38sc said:
Another thing that cheapens the Saleen image for me is that they sell the big Saleen windshield stickers to anyone and the rest of the decals as well. I bet you theres 35 teeny boppers running around here with V6 Stangs that look just like Saleens. I cant believe they spend as much money as they do to be a wanabe....its sickening.
Maybe thats why I'm turned off by Saleens look anymore. :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D :D :D
Gee Mike! That's a hellofvagood point you got there! It sickens me too, but NOTHING is worse than those people who have a base model LX T-Bird that tape a kit on and think it's an SC!!! :mad:

DamonSlowpokeBaumann said:
The Roush stang kicks butt...Screw Saleen :O)~

Hmmmm....... That's a tough one there Damon. I like both kits, but it will be interesting to see what Roush does for the new stangs. :cool:

dirtybird91 said:
HEHE! Dude! That is far cool! :D
I think this one has the Saleen beat. Who needs graphics?????????
And yeah, those quarter window louvers are way cool, just like back in the day.

David

Last edited:
NCredSC said:
I think this one has the Saleen beat. Who needs graphics?????????
And yeah, those quarter window louvers are way cool, just like back in the day.

David

Speaking of retro, why is it that Ford can do such an awesome job and GM absolutely sucks at it. I mean, that GTO looks like a cross between a cavalier and a pile of $#!%! :rolleyes:

That new truck looks pretty cool although I can't think of the name. :eek:

That Roush is absolutley beautiful...The only thing I don't like about it, is all the advertising. I would want 10K off the car just because of that...will it happen? Ehhhh, probably not. I can dream dammit...I can dream...

I love the Roush. Mainly, the louvers on the rear windows. I hope you'll be able to buy those seperately. That adds a LOT to it. The hood and front air damn are SWEET too. I think it would look better with JUST the air damn fog lights and losing the stock lights in the grille. It would look really mean then. That thing looks like how Ford should be doing it.

I wish this was a wallpaper. I love this car. The mroe I look at it, the more I think it's got just the right touches that were missing. (still needs to lose the factory fog's).

Attachments

• 12-18-2004-8.48.49 PM.jpg
    12-18-2004-8.48.49 PM.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 54
Back