To those with a Lentech VB...

joenintiesc

I’m trying to decide on whether to go with calibration 1 or 2… It is for my 90 SC which is mostly a street car (but not a daily driver). Mods can be seen in link below or member page. Hopefully this Spring I’ll make my first trip to the track – but it most likely won’t be a regular occurrence.

Also, I won’t need to make any other changes to my recently rebuilt aod upon install, will I? Besides drilling a hole in the pan to run the OD Delete wire? I’ll also most likely be adding a different torque converter, right now I’m leaning towards a 12”, non-locking 2200 stall unit from Lentech. Any feedback, opinions, tips would be greatly appreciated!

I went with the first setting. I was told by lentech that that is the best for street and strip cars. You go up its goinng to hit really hard all the time.

Mine is "Level 2 Calibration" and I like it. When I manually shift, they are good firm shifts and when I just put it in OD and leave it - nice, smooth shifts. I kinda wish that mine were firmer all the time, but oh well. It's still a huge improvement over what I had.

I've also got a Lentech 12" Non-locking TC with a 2100 stall and like it, although I have nothing really to compare since I went from stock to that one.

-Andy "Melon"

Mine is set to #2 and like Andy said it shifts pretty smooth automatically but very firm when shifted manually.....I like it.

David

Back