reply to campout/picnic plans

SCme

Yeah, the parks here are pretty much PACKED during the 4th weekend. Let me see if I can set up a time for myself, David and Jason to meet. Then maybe we can find a nice place and work everyone else start working on the Date. I will have to work hard to get Jason to set up a time, as He is hard and heavy into his house. He's doing some major remodeling on it, so that takes up his spare time. David did you get me email?

ERRRR this was suppost to be a reply not a new post, oh well thats what happens when you don't follow the directions.

Last edited:
Hey Tim,

I did not get your email. Im thinking that next Saturday would be great as if everything goes well with my father this coming Tuesday. Really dont know yet. However, the weekend after that (7/13/02) I will be available till after 2PM because Im having a meeting at my office but maybe that would work as well for all of us to meet up. I really think we just need to get together, decide on a good place for the meeting and just set the date. Talk to you guys soon.:D

Either of those weekends should work for me. I agree that a couple/three weeks advance notice would allow others to make plans to attend. I suggest we get a consensus on the date and at least get that set in stone, even if the exact location is not yet selected.

Hey guys,

I agree as well. Either one of those dates would work out just perfect. I guess Tim, Jason and myself can look for the location unless anyone has any ideas. I look forward to meeting everyone. Take care:cool:

Last edited:
Back