I Bought An Sc!!!

Wicked SC

Thank you guys for all your help. I posted a few questions asking you for some advice, and thanks to all those who replied, I finally got me my dream SC: '95 Pearl White with the 5-speed. As if that wasn't enough, it also came with the leather interior, moonroof, folding rear seat, premium sound, and 60,000 miles. But wait! The best part is the price - $4,500 :eek: . This car is awesome. I've been looking for one of these for TWO YEARS. Unfortunately, I had to sacrifice my '89 SC, but at least she's in good hands. Now, I've got to start upgrading. How about an S-type supercharger... no, wait! Maybe a true-dual exhaust setup. Or perhaps some 20" rims, or air intake system... or... or... AAAAH!! SO MANY OPTIONS (so little money:p ). Just give me some time and' I'll have this puppy eating Camaros and Mustangs.
Again, thank you guys. I'm sure glad to be part of this amazing community.

nice!!

sounds like you got yourself a good deal. i have an Oxford White SC and repainting it this school year at a voc. and i wanted to keep it white but people said to paint it Pearl White but i no think i seen a car with the kind of paint job. so i guess what im asking is that you post a pic. of your car so i see the pearl white color. or if someone has a pic. of one to just post a pic of it.

thanks
Jerry

PIC's

Yeah, I still can't believe the deal I got (it's amazing what a little patience can accomplish). I'll post some pic's as soon as I find my digital camera. In the meantime, if you want some pictures of the pearl white paint, look in the "member cars" section in the main page. Then, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on "Jacques Jourdain" (under "1995 Thunderbird SC"). Sorry, I still don't know how to post the direct link. You can't see the paint up close, but you can notice the light hint of champaigne in the paint.

man you stole that thing! good job! :D
but the nice thing is, all the money you didnt spend on your car, can go to mods! :)

Back