Winter - All season Tires NEEDED

kano

hi guys. im loking for Used winter set of tires with good thread left. Also might be interested in SC style rims , but new TIres is main target , plz contact me through here or tha_weedass@hotmail.com
i live in North York close to Yonge and Sheppard.

I have a (2) brand new Michelin Artic Alpin Winter Tires. I bought them for ($135 each) last year to put on my car for this winter.

I bought a winter beater and the car is now in the garage so I don't need the tires anymore. I also bought (2) T bird rims to install the tires on, but that hasn't happened yet.

I paid $50 for the rims and $270 plus tax for the tires. Give me $200 and you can have them.

I get a set of all season tires 2 are like new the other 2 are not so good as well as 4 rims asking 150$

thats nice but im looking for a set of 4
hey wat kind of rims tehy on? sc style by any chance

Sorry bro, no tires, but I do have a complete set of 1991 SC rims, in great shape, caps and lugs too...

PM if you'd like them, BUMP for more tire responses.

mine are on a set of SC 89-92 rims with center caps. You could pick another 2 tires up and have a nice set of 4.
Let me know

If you buy my (2) new winter tires and Jason Wild's (2) winter tires. I have 2 rims Jason has 2 also or you can buy all 4 from Blown_347_SC.

You have a lot of options

If you buy my (2) new winter tires and Jason Wild's (2) winter tires. I have 2 rims Jason has 2 also or you can buy all 4 from Blown_347_SC.

You have a lot of options

sorry Jason, didnt see г post here.
yes i would need 2 good new winters, and rims
ive send г an e-mail.. contact me back

tires

kano said:
hi guys. im loking for Used winter set of tires with good thread left. Also might be interested in SC style rims , but new TIres is main target , plz contact me through here or tha_weedass@hotmail.com
i live in North York close to Yonge and Sheppard.
got 225 60 16 s call rick at 905 270 0315

Back