Climate Control

sweetcoupe

I have the digital climate control and im having problems with the fan control. i havent pulled the unit out until i hear from you guys on what you think it is....Basically The tempature of the air works it seems, like when it gets to about 70 where it is set it doesnt blow as hot of air, but i would think that the fan speed should slow down when in the auto mode....ii also cant control the speed maually. It just stays on high all the time

lemme know what you think

thanks

This is the fan control. Its mounted on the heater box and will need to be changed. Its been a long time since I did mine but this was the problem. Its right behind the glove box and has several wires. I think they are all the same for 89-93. 94-95 have a differnt one. You can get these from a LX also but will need to have climate control.

nothing out of the vents

I have a 1995 sc and when i put the on heater on auto or manual nothing happens and my boost gauge idles at neg. 20 could these be related. Would this be a bad sensor or a fuse that deals with the a/c, heater.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you have a bad fuse or a bad climate control switch. You boost gauge should show about 20" of vacume @ idle in neutral

sweetcoupe said:
I have the digital climate control and im having problems with the fan control. i havent pulled the unit out until i hear from you guys on what you think it is....Basically The tempature of the air works it seems, like when it gets to about 70 where it is set it doesnt blow as hot of air, but i would think that the fan speed should slow down when in the auto mode....ii also cant control the speed maually. It just stays on high all the time

lemme know what you think

thanks
The Module is mounted on the bottom portion of the Blower housing mine failed due to water leakage in the blower housing it was completly ruined. should only take a hour or so to fix it.I called Ford parts for the part and they wanted 100.00 But i got one for 40 at the Junk yard.

Back