Just Thanking Out Loud

ThunderDave

Almost a year ago, it was January 2nd, 2004. I blew a head gasket and was ready to sell the car or part it out. MannySC is the guy that talked me into keeping the car and fixing it. Well, after almost a year, I'm glad he did. I've had to work on it some of course :rolleyes: , but the fun and enjoyment has far exceeded any time spent repairing it and I look forward to much more time behind the wheel of my 91 Thunderbird SC. Thanks MannySC!!!! ;) :D

PS, Wonder if we could get Jeff Foxworthy to change his 12 days of Christmas song from "parts to a Mustang GT" to "parts to a Tbird SC"? :D

David

Last edited:
NCredSC said:
Almost a year ago, it was January 2nd, 2004. I blew a head gasket and was ready to sell the car or part it out. MannySC is the guy that talked me into keeping the car and fixing it. Well, after almost a year, I'm glad he did. I've had to work on it some of course :rolleyes: , but the fun and enjoyment has far exceeded any time spent repairing it and I look forward to much more time behind the wheel of my 91 Thunderbird SC. Thanks MannySC!!!! ;) :D

PS, Wonder if we could get Jeff Foxworthy to change his 12 days of Christmas song from "parts to a Mustang GT" to "parts to a Tbird SC"? :D

David
damn David . you made me wanna cry. shoot you remembered that!
thanks man you made my christmas Im smiling man !!

cant think of anything to say . thanks !!

mannysc said:
damn David . you made me wanna cry. shoot you remembered that!
thanks man you made my christmas Im smiling man !!

cant think of anything to say . thanks !!

No, Thank You!!!

David

Back