PDA

View Full Version : Randall Burnett

Jake
12-21-2004, 07:46 PM
E-mail: RABLAB156@aol.com
User Name: Randall Burnett
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:
Sent correct part and was very prompt. Will do business with again.

TbirdSCFan
01-23-2005, 05:59 PM
Yes. Randall is a great guy to deal with. :D

Update: Randall takes the time to tend to details and also treats his inventory with respect. As compared to some other sellers (Whom I won't name) with large inventories who are more concerned with turning stuff fast and as a result tend to be careless with how they handle and pack their own merchandise. In my experience, Randall is not one of those.

jordansypek
01-27-2005, 10:14 AM
Yes. Randall is a great guy to deal with. :D

Randall is good people, got my stuff out right away, people we're just raving about him at TCCOA also...

MrSkip
02-07-2005, 12:52 AM
Contact Randall if you need ANYTHING... his inventory is growing daily.

Sam Woodson
03-14-2006, 07:24 PM
Email Address: RABLAB156@AOL.COM

Comments:
Clinton Corners NY 12514

I have made 2 different purchases from Randall now to restor the Tbird. Shipping was quick, price was fair, and items were as described. Would do business with again.

Items purchased:

Instrument "hood" part of dash

Lap seat belts

Dash trim piece infront of Passenger side that covers dash bolts

Center console "lid"

Heater cable (connects from dash Hot/Cold lever to "trap door")

SCrazy
03-15-2006, 09:42 AM
I bought something last week as well and had an excellent experience.

ufdb
03-15-2006, 06:54 PM
I'll second that. I bought a 35th anny SC from Randall and he gave me an excellant deal. Plus he was easy to deal with, and he was very helpful in getting my car shipped down here to Florida.

I'd highly recommend Randall to anyone who needs parts!

pnyklr
03-17-2006, 03:35 PM
I second that I purchased a set of 93+ SC rims and also an SC rear bumper from him (that i remember) I'm heading up there probably tomorrow for some more goodies

Dahoopd
05-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Good Guy, I needed a fuel rail to help another SC'er in spain out and he hooked me up and shipped it fast. Thanks again Randall

joelh
06-08-2006, 10:38 PM
I just picked up a 35th 5spd from him and he gave me all the parts I need to
bring it to the shape it deserves to be in. He has practically every part you need. Buy with confidence he is a good guy

JMVaught
06-14-2006, 10:24 AM
I recently bought a piece of front windshield trim from him and I could not agree more. Excellent. Very fair pricing with no gouging of shipping charges. I plan to purchase more from Randall in the future and would recommend him to anyone who asks.

Capt.Trunks
06-24-2007, 01:21 AM
Great Guy,
Got the parts quick and easy thanks again I would buy anytime from him and one of the few guys that will be straight up

pnyklr
08-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Randall came through again got the parts and some other misc parts for another SCCOA member who recieved defective parts from another individual that took over a month to recieve

should have drove up to randall to begin with instead of getting parts from Iowa !!

Thanks again dude for coming through with a reasonable price and allowing me to pick up the parts on a sunday :D

midwestbird
10-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Email Address: rablab156@aol.com

Comments: Excellent seller, very fast shipping. Sent pics and negotiated on the price, gave trackin #. Would buy from again.:)

BrentSC
11-10-2007, 08:35 PM

Comments: exacly what i was looking for, came fast and I couldnt have asked for better

rzibilske77
10-23-2008, 09:41 AM
Add one more to the list, Randall it was a pleasure doing business with you, recieved part on a timely manner and as described.

Rodeo Joe
11-19-2008, 05:07 AM
I just bought a set of rims from Randall.

Great communication and fast shipping. How does the next day sound?! :D

Will do business again!

Joe

MagpoweredSC
12-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Randall Burnett is a great seller. Would be glad to do business with him again.

supercoupe1990
10-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Randall is the best, he had everything I needed and got the parts out to me right away, he even has sound advice as to what your SC problem might be!!
If you are looking for something for your SC, PM Randall first, chances are, he has it!!:D

gtpstyl
11-12-2009, 09:46 PM
another satifisfied person, shipped VERY quickly and item was EXACTLY as described/met my expections on what i thought it looked like in my head, THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blown93Splash
01-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Just picked up an SC motor/tranny etc from Randall. I was asking a lot of questions and he was straight up and honest with me. Treated me right. Great guy. Thanks Randall. Ron

Drozz30
03-28-2010, 02:09 PM
Bought yet another item from him and what a great guy to deal with. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.

Doug

talonhead
06-26-2010, 11:34 PM
I have been to his place. His inventory is indeed deep!
Just bought another item. Outstanding service.
MikeH

Gs93SC
08-18-2010, 08:59 PM
I just received an amp. packaged properly, extra padding. Hooked it up sounds great. Randall was easy to deal with and the parts arrived quickly and in great shape. Would buy from him again!
Garrett

ThunderChecken
01-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Needed some SC wheels a bit back, And RB came through with just what I needed fair price and fast shipping :)

ThunderChecken
01-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Great to deal with A+++

whitecl0ver
03-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Just wanted to say, I bought some wonderful door panels from Randall for my 93. They arrived in pristine condition! Not a single tab broken!

I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks Randall...

JoeAsheville
05-15-2011, 05:14 PM
I will be more than happy to add to Randall's reputation.

I purchased a set of wheels from him, and mentioned that he need not hurry but take his time to pack appropriately. He kept me up to date with regular E-mails about what was happening with the payment and shipping process, so I would have no doubt about what was going on. When I received the purchased parts, I was impressed with his attention to detail and the thorough packing process. I am admittedly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to shipping materials and processes as a shipper on eBay, and Randall went beyond what I would consider compulsory to ensure a part reaches its destination in not only usable but perfect condition. Randall did very well with communication, packing, and shipment and the shipper did the rest.

I have only the highest recommendations for Randall. I only wish all of my transactions went this smoothly and all of my items arrived in this good of condition. I can recommend Randall with absolutely no reservations whatsoever; he is a completely honest seller. I am very happy (nay, ecstatic) with my purchase.

1fstb1rd
12-11-2011, 12:49 AM

As I live in Northern NJ, I took a ride up to Randalls place to purchase a set of 36lb hr injectors, and as I am in a middle of swapping engines, I have a list of other things I needed. To my suprise, I asked him the day before, and he had EVERYTHING!!! I picked up the injectors, a MAF sensor calibrated to them (he threw in the housing!), a early model flywheel, a power steering pump, and while I was there a magnaflow resonator. Randall was a PLEASURE to deal with, an awesome dude, who loves these cars as much as I do, he has a MASSIVE inventory of parts from all years,As well as a selection of the same parts, I choose the flywheel out of 5, the pump out of 4, and I could tell he took time and pride labeling the year and milage of the car it was pulled off, I admired that. We talked for close to an hour, and his prices were good enough for an early 20-something living on his own can afford:eek: Randall did me right, and I wouldnt hesitate giving him a ring for ANYTHING else I needed, It was worth the money and the almost 2 hour drive, Thanks Randall, your the man!