2 sets stock sc wheels & engine for sale

92scbird

I have 2 sets of stock Sc wheels (tires and junk on them) and i also have an engine out of a '89 ..motor ran great supercharged worked great till i stripped the car...it has a pile of miles on it and needs vavle cover gaskets.
make offers

i am located in Pa. and do not want to ship.

Where exactly are you located in PA? Pick up wouldn't be a problem if you're close enough? What kind of conidtion are the wheels in (rash, peeling, etc)?

wheels are like new

i am in NewEnterprise Pa. i see you are from west va. so from your way i am about an hour from cumberland md. but would be game to meet you somewhere along the line to make it easier for you.

I'm about an hour from Cumberland so that wouldn't be too far to drive. What are you looking to get for the wheels? I've never been one to tell somebody what their stuff is worth.

if u meet me at bedford interchange ( about 15 or 20 mins from cumberland ) i'd go for $100 . the wheels are complete with centercaps. and if u'd want i even have the stock lug nuts. i put 17in cobra r's on my bird a year ago thats the reason im selling these.

If you don't need the money right away or are in a hurry to get rid of them. I'll take a set. I won't be able to get a chance to get up there for at least 2 weeks due to being busy with work. But I'll take a set.

Does the engine still have the blower, belts and pulleys on it? What do you need out of the engine and other set of wheels? I live in Harrisburg and know your area and it would not take much to hop out there and pick them up.

thanks
Brian

The engine is totally complete. it ran like an hour before i pulled it out..i didnt unbolt any of the supercharger parts or belts or anything. email me (Blair45@hotmail.com) with what you think would be resonable. The motor like i said had a pile of miles on it but it ran great..showed great oil press. on gauge and supercharger worked great as well. the only thing that i can see it needs is valve cover gaskets. but while its out you'd prob want to go over it with head gaskets as well. but like i said just email with an offer, and heck if ya want i'd meet ya in breezewood or something to make your trip a little less painfull.

if you want the wheels for sure ill wait ...i've had them for this long another 2 weeks is nothing. just let me no if u want them for sure and if ya do they r yours.

just let me know when u want to meet up for sure..i can do about anything. my work sched. is flexable (its nice working for your dads company :) )

I should be able to let you know Tuesday or Wednesday of next week what my schedule is for the week of the 2-8. If not that week, I start school the following week and don't have classes on Monday or Friday. So, I'll let you know.

I just so happens that I have a cabin in Breezwood so meeting there would be awsome. Like JeffTBird93 I am not real comfortable tell someone else what I think their stuff is worth, so if you would PM me with the figure you have in mind I am sure that we can hook up.

Thanks,
Brian
bsteager@hotmail.com

interior

92scbird said:
I pm'ed you...i also have a nice set of maroon interior dont know if either of u would be interested
i might be interested in the maroon interior, what exactly do you have and what kinda shape is it in, i am located up in berwick pa,,just north of bloomsburg,,,shot me a email at scoupe_93@hotmail.com or just drop me a pm.. i will get either

Back