Legendary Hoods

92scbird

Email Address: Unknown
User Name: N/A
Vendor/Individual: Vendor (Larry)

Comments:

I bought a Cobra R hood for my 92 SC at Carlisle from a company called Legendary Hoods i think from NJ. any how it was so far from fitting it wasnt funny. when i bolted it down the hood was 1/2inch higher than the fenders and didnt latch. when i called the guy over 20times he called me back and told me that i needed to cut my wiper cowl apart and cut the inside of the hood and then it'd fit? no thanks. he said he would not replace it nor refund it. they only thing he would do is if i either drove down there or shipped it to him he'd put it in his mold and then decide wat was wrong and i could pay for him to remold it. beware of this seller. they sell hood for more than tbirds.. alsot stangs and about all muscle cars

92scbird said:
Email Address: Unknown
User Name: N/A
Vendor/Individual: Vendor (Larry)

Comments:

I bought a Cobra R hood for my 92 SC at Carlisle from a company called Legendary Hoods i think from NJ. any how it was so far from fitting it wasnt funny. when i bolted it down the hood was 1/2inch higher than the fenders and didnt latch. when i called the guy over 20times he called me back and told me that i needed to cut my wiper cowl apart and cut the inside of the hood and then it'd fit? no thanks. he said he would not replace it nor refund it. they only thing he would do is if i either drove down there or shipped it to him he'd put it in his mold and then decide wat was wrong and i could pay for him to remold it. beware of this seller. they sell hood for more than tbirds.. alsot stangs and about all muscle cars

Legendary's new name is Fastglass. People been having problems with them for a long time

Back