Merry Christmas...

v8killr

I know it's a day early but i probably won't be back on here for a couple days so i wanted to wish you and yours a good christmas.I'm head'n to the great white north (canton,oh)to spend with my family so you guys be carefull and lets all have a great new year.
Dave........

Ditto everything. And please, please don't drink and drive! I used to in college and the big man must have been watching over me because nothing happened (knock on wood). I try to go by the policy to get someone else to drive me when I plan on drinking.

Michael Mattix said:
Ditto everything. And please, please don't drink and drive! I used to in college and the big man must have been watching over me because nothing happened (knock on wood). I try to go by the policy to get someone else to drive me when I plan on drinking.

yes ditto that too!

have a merry xmas and safe new year if you drink like if is a real term here,
dont drive drunk. call someone call a cab take a bus, I personaly have lost a friend this holiday season to a drunk driver and her kid seen it all,
he has no mom no dad and for sure no xmas he wants to remember.

so please be careful our actions effect many people .

oh yeah hope you all get what you asked santa for. wait a minute there are only so many hooters girls its impossible to split them between all of you so guess they are all mine merry xmas suckas

Merry Chrismas $ a Happy Running SC

Happy Quanza, Hanukah, Budda Rules......and whatever floats your SC boat. Be safe, be happy and lets hope we are all here to help in the Sc saga.

George Rules, if it wasnt for him. No one would be here on this site.(except for manny and I dont even know him). George.....I love you man!

Peace and chicken Grease to all of my Sc brotherhood.

* Damn , someone put the Jim Beam away, I need a hug*

JAFO said:
......Time to play Santa. I love this! :D
I think Bill said it best. :) My 9 year old still thinks there's a Santa, so I must be doing something right..
Have a SAFE and MERRY CHRISTMAS guys! That goes for all the military folks as well.. You guys in the mid-west (And believe it, Texas too) stay warm, and enjoy your white christmas!

PS. Spill it guys, where's the goods? Santa brought me a garage door opener, and a radio control UFO. Never be too old to enjoy toys! ;)

David Neibert said:
Happy Holidays to all, and God bless our troops.

David

I second what David said.

Bob, I got the Seinfeld DVDs and 2 tickets to next Sundays basketball game between NC State and West Virginia. I've been a State fan all my life and never been to a game. :eek: Thanks to my wife for getting the tickets. Love you Honey!!! :D

David

Back