scperformance

wmu-sc

scperformance.com no longer has overdrive pullies, Harmonic Balancers, Crank Bolts, or a list of other goodies.

Where else can I go to get (specifically) these items and others now for my SC?

Thanks
-Steve-O

Details inside

Chances are you wont see SCPerformance coming up with much of a replacement product line. Based upon the past events between this community and SCPerformance, its pretty much a safe bet that SCP is going to concentrate its efforts elsewhere than the SC as their website has been indicating lately. All ESM products and services are available either to the public or on a company wholesale basis through me personally. Please feel free to visit their website for information at www.EmbreeMachine.com. We offer a varying discount rate to members of the TBSCEC (www.TBSCEC.com). Presently, there is no SCCoA discount offered though.

I am still in the midst of beginning a new company (BTM) on my own to continue the services I offered when I was with SCPerformance as well as an expanded product offering. This should cover all of your SC needs as well as a host of other planned vehicles. Those products which I choose not to carry (Ford OEM parts for example) will be listed with reference info on where to obtain them at the lowest known cost and highest service level. Click the banner to be redirected to my new site. It is presently under construction, however, I am offering select parts at the present.

There are of course other source options out there, but if you arent familiar with the level of service support or price, then of course, take the time to shop around. Generally, if I am not offering or unable to offer an item for your needs, I can point you in the right direction to obtain it. Please feel free to drop me an email for details. I hope this has helped answer your question.

Paul where in NYC are you anyway?..Do you have any of the EMS products on hand to take a look at?.I work in manhattan and live in queens

location and products

I generally do not keep ESM products on hand here as most parts are "built to order". There are a few items I have here such as quick change hubs and pulleys, though none of them are for an SC. I am in Staten Island.

Back