AOD & Misc. Parts For Sale

92scbird

I just completed my auto to 5speed swap. I have a good AOD that came out the car for sale. trans was rebuilt a little over a year ago. im guessing 6000miles on rebuild. Trans. was pretty much rebuilt to stock standards but he did tell me he was putting a better torque convertor in it and he said it had a stall in it. but i never could really notice a difference. but anyway transmission worked great when i pulled it out last night. I aslo have a drive shaft, trans crossmember, trans. wiring harness, shifter & console parts. I am in NewEnterprise , Pa. and do no want to ship. Im up for offers. either PM or email me.

Where Is Enterprize ????

92scbird said:
I just completed my auto to 5speed swap. I have a good AOD that came out the car for sale. trans was rebuilt a little over a year ago. im guessing 6000miles on rebuild. Trans. was pretty much rebuilt to stock standards but he did tell me he was putting a better torque convertor in it and he said it had a stall in it. but i never could really notice a difference. but anyway transmission worked great when i pulled it out last night. I aslo have a drive shaft, trans crossmember, trans. wiring harness, shifter & console parts. I am in NewEnterprise , Pa. and do no want to ship. Im up for offers. either PM or email me.
NEED ZIP CODE

Sounds Good About A 8 To 9 Round Trip

92scbird said:
16664, i'd be willing to meet you at the turnpike entrance at breezewood
TAKE 150.00 FOR JUST TRANS .ALL THE REST YOU COULD SELL OR 175.00 WITH COVERTOR :confused: :confused: :confused:

i could go for 400. thats EVERYTHING i got. i had almost 1200 in just the rebuilt. and i know that a junk yard tranny is 350. ( i bought like 4 ) before finally rebuilt mine. i dont know if u have anything along the perfromance parts line u'd want to trade?

I MAKE 3/4 TOPS & DIC

92scbird said:
i could go for 400. thats EVERYTHING i got. i had almost 1200 in just the rebuilt. and i know that a junk yard tranny is 350. ( i bought like 4 ) before finally rebuilt mine. i dont know if u have anything along the perfromance parts line u'd want to trade?
TRADE EVEN UP,,,,HAVE TO WAIT TIL I GET THE I/C DONE WEEKEND OF THE 15/16TH JAN

Back