Headers

Bleed_Ford_Blue

Headers and true dual exhaust parts

This is a set of shorty headers that I pulled off of a 92 SC. They are in like new condition. I dont know what brand they are but the were a perfect fit. They have an egr bung but it is currently plugged with a bolt, so I would think it would serve for egr or non egr. The primaries measure 1.350 inches and the collectors measure 2.295 (at the flange, they are roughly 1/2 inch larger inside and could very easily be opened up a bit more with a die grinder) They dont appear to have been modified any for fitment so I dont think they are from a mustang. If someone could tell me how to post pics on here Ill gladly do it, otherwise email me for them.

$175 obo

I also have a set of siamese pipes that make your car a true dual exhaust. They run from a dual in dual out resonator to where your exhaust splits back to 2 pipes. They are 2 inch ID pipe (mesured in a compression bend so they must be 2 1/4 right?) inch ID pipe, saw cut, compression bent, they will need welded in. Came out of a 92 so It will fit 92 and later type cars. These are not rusted, Im not sure if they are stainless or not but the pipes are like new.
$150 obo

2 high flow cats of unknown brand but they are VERY open

$50

2 super turbo mufflers with stainless tips,

$50

All prices are shipped. From what I understand all parts have 14k on them

Last edited:
do the pipes run from the resonator to the mufflers? WIll it fit an 89 cause i thought that the 92 and up had different exhaust.

Mike

exhaust

it runs from the resonator to where the pipes to the muff split off, it is only about 4 ft long. If I were you id ask around about the roiuting as I dont really know. Let me know what you find out.

the cats appear to be 2 1/4. After a second look I think they are stock cats that have been gutted and then welded back together.
Dan

Back