parting out 92 sc 5 spd

Bleed_Ford_Blue

burgundy interior with good seat covers, well taken care of. odometer shows 54k but I cant substantiate that. Lots of perfect body panels, all engine and related parts, all suspension parts. Email me or post here with requests and pricing.
Dan

I Need Some Parts Fast!!

How ya doin',

I am looking for the complete clutch pedal assembly, mainly just the pedal and the shaft, but if you can sell me all the parts that connect to that pedal that would be awesome?

How much for the assembly and shipping to central Illinois? I need the parts pretty quickly, so let me know?

Thank you for your time and effort!!

Thanx Again,
Brandon

Do you have a A/C bracket w/jackshaft. I don't need the jackshaft pulley, belt tensioners, DIS, or compressor. But looking for a jackshaft with good bearings and it is pressed into the bracket itself, so you end up with the whole bracket :( I can possibly arrange for pickup if you're in OKC.

Thanks.

i need a driverside shoulder restaint system for my 91 the latch for the shoulder belt is missing how much.i purchased one from here early in dec but haven't heard any thing since dec 12.i can't wait any more so i have to start over as i have no drivers belt and the police are getting edgy

phyxius said:
i need a driverside shoulder restaint system for my 91 the latch for the shoulder belt is missing how much.i purchased one from here early in dec but haven't heard any thing since dec 12.i can't wait any more so i have to start over as i have no drivers belt and the police are getting edgy
I dont have one

bbird94 said:
How ya doin',

I am looking for the complete clutch pedal assembly, mainly just the pedal and the shaft, but if you can sell me all the parts that connect to that pedal that would be awesome?

How much for the assembly and shipping to central Illinois? I need the parts pretty quickly, so let me know?

Thank you for your time and effort!!

Thanx Again,
Brandon

I have it, do yo need the brake pedal too, what are you calling the assy. Email me at my address below.
Dan

Back