Winter tires/rims - LED tailight

j1995

The 1995 manuals and the 1990 "Engine and Emissions Diagnosis" manual are sold.

For sale -
Set of 4 Dunlop Graspic DS-1 snow/ice tires mounted on 15" steel rims - used only two winter seasons so lots of tread left. Size 215/70-15. Must pick up in Geneseo, IL. $40.00 for the set.

Passenger side LED tailight. Some LEDs do not light. I replaced with new.

Also, shift knob for 94-97 automatics, Thunderbird dealer brochures 90, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, and 97.

From Helms:
1990 "Shop manual" and "Engine and Emissions Diagnosis" manual
1995 "Shop Manual" and "Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting" manual

Also have nearly a full yard of the factory Ruby Red interior cloth used on the 1995 Super Coupe.

Last edited:
1995 Manuals

How much do you want for the 1995 Shop manual and 1995 Electrical and Vacuum troubleshooting manual shipped to Virginia, area code 23462.

Thanks,
Brando

Brando B said:
How much do you want for the 1995 Shop manual and 1995 Electrical and Vacuum troubleshooting manual shipped to Virginia, area code 23462.

Thanks,
Brando

You can have both for $20.00 plus $6.00 shipping.

Where do I send money??

Do you accept money order as payment and where do I send the money to?

Thanks,
Brando

i'll take the tires and rims if you still have them takford, I am in Joliet Il. how for to you thanks tomk. do you accept pay pal.

Winter tires/rims

takford said:
i'll take the tires and rims if you still have them takford, I am in Joliet Il. how for to you thanks tomk. do you accept pay pal.

tomK -

Geneseo is about 2-1/2 hours. You can take I-80 the whole way. I do take PayPal. The rims are the 15" black painted steel wheels. I purchased the whole package from the Tire Rack.

Back