trade for guns? need supercharger

henschman

I have a DPMS M-4 carbine .223 with semi heavy 16" aftermarket barrell, flat top receiver with removeable carrying handle/rear sight, comes with tapco picatinny riser mount and a new 1x45 red dot sight. Hasn't been shot very much, great shape and comes with one israeli 30 rnd mag. I'd sell or trade it for $800.
Also have a Kel-Tec SUB2000 9mm carbine (the kind that folds in half to backpack/briefcase size :) ). Takes glock 17 mags, comes with one 10 rnd mag. $300.
OK now what i need: a supercharger, including the top. Don't need ic piping or anything else, but it would be good if it included the pipe the tb mounts to. Needless to say i would need the sc plus some cash for either of my guns ;). Would also be willing to buy or trade for any other guns of suitible type.

Thats probably all i have that i would be willing to sell/trade at the moment. Because of shipping laws and such, i would probably have to meet the buyer/trader in person. I'm in OK. Email me at henschman@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Wish I had a GM setup layin' around, I'd work with ya.

belated welcome to the SCCoA,

'bird

i don't want another gm setup, already got a couple of those lyin around ;). To clarify, i want one of an SC for a little experiment of mine (trying to rig up a ford sc on my buick so i can use a front mount intercooler)! Yes i know, its ghetto.

Oh ya, thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:
Back