Puller for removing pully

kenewagner

I was looking through a hot rod book and saw a puller for removing supercharger pullys. I thought it look like a clever design so I built one to see how well it would work. I made it a little to narrow so I had to box it out a little. It was fairly easy to make and works great. On the car it had to be turned upside down, as the tube for the water hose is in the way. Thought some of you guys who engineer your own works would like to see it and copy it if you like

Attachments

• Pully puller.jpg
    Pully puller.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Pully puller 2.jpg
    Pully puller 2.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 94
kenewagner said:
I was looking through a hot rod book and saw a puller for removing supercharger pullys. I thought it look like a clever design so I built one to see how well it would work. I made it a little to narrow so I had to box it out a little. It was fairly easy to make and works great. On the car it had to be turned upside down, as the tube for the water hose is in the way. Thought some of you guys who engineer your own works would like to see it and copy it if you like
I'm gonna do ya like everyone does me...

"AWESOME...I want 20 of those LAST WEEK, what year Super Coupes do they work on?, discount if I send old throttle bodies?, PAICE!"

:D

'bird

tbird88 said:

"AWESOME...I want 20 of those LAST WEEK, what year Super Coupes do they work on?, discount if I send old throttle bodies?, PAICE!"

'bird

Thats because your the miracle worker. We all look to you to fabricate all these incredeable inventions, now and for pennys on the dollar. Because we all know you can do.

tbird88 said:

'bird

....and I thought I'm the only one that happens to. Thanks for shareing Wynn, I do not feel so lonely anymore.

kenewagner said:
Thats because your the miracle worker. We all look to you to fabricate all these incredeable inventions, now and for pennys on the dollar. Because we all know you can do.
no no no no no...I'm down a ways on the foodchain below you, Mike 38SC, Randy, XR7Dave, and others. Still havin' fun doin' it though and that counts for sumthin' around here.
Funny thing is, awhile back Koko's son told me my car will never haul butt. I asked him why and he sez it's because everything I make winds up sold LOL! In a sad way I'm doin' sumthin' right :eek:

see ya,

'bird

NOW bird,
I am so low,I am not even on the food chain list. I have been paying
SCers for the privlage to make parts for there SC.

But it makes me happy to see these cars performing at a higher level.
I have had people help me go faster.And never ask for any thing in
return.Except to pass the favor on to help somone else go faster.

And I havent takin the time to THANK YOU T-BIRD 88.For helping
me with the brake parts.THANKS

Randy

tbird88 said:
no no no no no...I'm down a ways on the foodchain below you, Mike 38SC, Randy, XR7Dave, and others. Still havin' fun doin' it though and that counts for sumthin' around here.
Funny thing is, awhile back Koko's son told me my car will never haul butt. I asked him why and he sez it's because everything I make winds up sold LOL! In a sad way I'm doin' sumthin' right :eek:

see ya,

'bird

Oh I disagree Wynn! I'm so far down the foodchain that I dont have the measly amount of money you charge for the blower rebuild parts that I talked to you about. :eek: :eek:

Back