Will Taurus SHO seats fit in an SC

quick35th

I just want to know if early 90s SHO seats will bolt in my SC? I dont want to buy any SHO seats and I am not looking for any I just want to know if they will bolt up.

Thanks!
Shane

quick35th said:
I just want to know if early 90s SHO seats will bolt in my SC? I dont want to buy any SHO seats and I am not looking for any I just want to know if they will bolt up.

Thanks!
Shane

yes, they are the same.....

Sweet! Thats what I thought I just wanted to make sure that I was correct before I spent any money on racing seats for my project 35th.

Shane

quick35th said:
Sweet! Thats what I thought I just wanted to make sure that I was correct before I spent any money on racing seats for my project 35th.

Shane

NP, i just bought a set for my Vicster, to go with the SHO console that i have in there already....they looked just like the seats in the 89 SC i have.

Oh I dont care about the seat itself I just wanted to make sure that they will bolt in to the car. I am not going to put SHO seats in my car.

Shane

quick35th said:
Oh I dont care about the seat itself I just wanted to make sure that they will bolt in to the car. I am not going to put SHO seats in my car.

Shane

OK Shane, I'm not trying to be smart when I ask this, but..... uhh..... if you're not going to put them in your car, why do you care if the seats will fit or not?

Alan

AlanEdwards said:
OK Shane, I'm not trying to be smart when I ask this, but..... uhh..... if you're not going to put them in your car, why do you care if the seats will fit or not?

Alan

Because I am going to put racing seats in my 35th. I was told that we needed to make custom mounts to make it work but I rememberd seeing racing seat mounting brackets/sliders for SHOs thats when I rememberd that SHO seats bolt into SCs and that means I dont have to make custom brackets to mount the seats. I just figured I would ask to see if I was correct that the SHO seats do actually bolt in without modification.

Shane

Back